Sansung company makes and supplies the finest and most efficient Down-the-Hole (DTH) hammers and bits for the mining, construction and water well industries.
Drill and blast engineers and water well contractors trust Sansung's DTH equipment because of the precision engineering and high standards of drilling efficiency built into each of our hammers and bits.
BR1,BR2,BR3 series DTH Hammers are designed to operate efficiently at low air pressure and medium air pressure, using BR series DTH bits.
The main features are as follows:
1. The operating air pressure are between 0.7Mpa and 1.75Mpa.
2. Valveless hammers.
3. Simple structure, easy to assemble and to disassemble, long life.
4. Higher impact frequency and faster drilling speed.
5. Lower air consumption and lower oil consumption. A hole can be drilled on the check valve to provide more efficient cutting discharge.
6. Especially suitable for quarrying.
|Model||Diameter||No.*button dia. (mm)||No.||Weight|
|mm||inch||gauge buttons||front buttons||flushing hole||kg|