1. Drill holes using an air hammer drill and appropriate drill bit specific to the rock type.
2. Holes should be drilled no further than 30-60cm (1ft-2ft) apart. Note: In reinforced concrete recommended no more than 20cm (8”) apart.
3. Recommended hole diameter 38mm - 50mm (1 ½" - 2.0"). Depth would be 70-90% of the way depending on the type of rock/material to be removed.
1. For regular safety reasons and mixing small amounts by hand, it is recommended to use rubber gloves.
2. In a bucket, combine 1.5 Liters of water to one 5kgs bag of CRACK AGENT. Or pour water and CRACK AGENT as a rate of 1:3 units by weight.
3. Mix well, using a drill and paddle is recommended. If mixing with a stick or other method, make sure powder is completely dissolved into the water. Mix to a slurry.
1. Clean holes before filling using air hose remove excess dust from drilling.
2. CRACK AGENT slurry should be poured into holes within 10-15 min. after mixing. Do not fill to the top, only fill the holes about 15mm ( ½” to 1”) from the top.
3. Mix well and pour into holes while agitating the hole to make sure no air gaps are in the hole. Example: Using a piece of rod or stick to poke holes.
4. For Horizontal holes, a grouting pump would be most reliable to poor.
The cracks appear in 40-60 min. after filling, depending on the weather,rocks, and concrete type. The cracks become wider within time (maximun 48 hours expanding time).